- Teachers' lesson times are booked by Administration. If a student is unable to attend a lesson, as a courtesy, please notify the teacher or the Conservatorium. However, be aware that when a student/parent/guardian or school cancels a lesson - there is NO REFUND (except in special circumstances, such as illness/accident (supported by medical certificate), then the teacher may consider making up the lesson)
- If a teacher cancels a lesson and cannot make-up the lesson, refund of the tuition fee only will be credited to the next Term. There is no refund on the administration fee.
- School group tuition is charged as 40 sessions per year. These sessions include a combination of weekly group tuition with band workshops and band performances. Therefore, any scheduled group tuition missed will not be refunded. However, if the teacher cancels the lesson then Rule 2 will apply. If a student is not yet in the school band then their teacher can offset missed lessons with a combination of extra lessons and/or additional support, with the intention of moving the student up to join the band.
- For group tuition, no refunds or make-up lessons will be given if a student misses a session. However, a refund will be made where a Group is discontinued by the Administrator.
- Cancellation of Lessons by parent/student THREE WEEKS NOTICE IN WRITING must be given to the office to cancel lessons. If a student withdraws during a term with the appropriate notice, a refund will be made for lessons not received. If insufficient/no notice is received in writing, fees cannot be refunded.
- Notice of cancellation (not returning) for the next term/year. Each student enrolment continues from Term to Term and Year to Year therefore three weeks written confirmation to cancel the lessons is required. Otherwise it is assumed lessons are continuing and fees cannot be refunded.
- Early Childhood Group enrolments are established in Term 4 for the following year. ECM students must re-enrol/register and pay a $30 non-refundable deposit to ensure placement in the desired class. This deposit will be applied to the first term’s fees.
Please contact the campus administration direct if you have any further questions or concerns.