Become a partner with MitCon and share in the joy and value of music and your community.
Music is fun and opens opportunities for learning and development for people of all ages.
By sponsoring Mitchell Conservatorium, you will:
· Support Culture
· Improve access through scholarship
· Leave a legacy
· Share the joy through instrument purchase
How the Conservatorium Serves the Central West Regional Community
Mitchell Conservatorium is integral to the musical education of isolated rural communities. We provide a broad range of opportunities to support the development of musically diverse communities in the Central West. By providing high quality music education opportunities for very young children, school age children, adults, and those less privileged in the community, the Conservatorium fosters the musical education integral to the personal and social development of people of all ages. The Conservatorium has programs that provide support for disadvantaged, special needs and gifted and talented students and members of the general community.
Our community partners include:
· Accessible Living Options
· All Saints Cathedral
· Allegri Singers
· Bathurst Arts Council
· Bathurst City and RSL Band Association
· Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre
· Bathurst Regional Council
· Charles Sturt University
· Institute for Creative Health
· Schools across the region
· University of Central Queensland
· University of Notre Dame (Aust)
· University of the 3rd Age (U3A)
· Western Research Institute
Mitchell Conservatorium and your sponsorship
Mitchell Conservatorium is a premier provider of quality music education in the Central West. With studios in Bathurst, Lithgow, Forbes and Parkes, the Conservatorium is an integral part of the culture of our regional communities. Mitchell Conservatorium provides high quality musical experiences to all members of the community through individual and group lessons, performance opportunities, teaching opportunities, early childhood programs, music therapy, concerts, workshops, school outreach programs and visiting artist presentations.
Mitchell Conservatorium is a non-profit organisation that relies on Government funding. In order to continue to meet increasing community and school demands for our services, we rely heavily on additional funding and support.
Every week of the year 1000 students receive music tuition from Mitchell Conservatorium. These participants’ ages range from 18 months to adult, and are taught by one or more of our 50 teaching staff. School children from over 30 schools across the region take part in our outreach music programs, from Kindergarten to HSC students. We are constantly developing and expanding our student and audience numbers in all four campuses.
Sponsorship will provide you and/or your company with the opportunity to demonstrate a lasting commitment to the community in which you operate. Your company will benefit from the positive association and goodwill generated by the provision of quality musical experiences in the community.
For your ongoing support you will receive:
1) A positive corporate image within your community
2) Access to target markets including young people, families and the arts community
3) Enhanced brand recognition and commitment
4) Extensive publicity
5) Association with the premier music education provider in the Central West
6) An opportunity for Corporate branding of a major Conservatorium event
Sponsorship packages available:
Bronze $500 to $999
Silver $1000 to $1999
Gold $2000 to $3999
Platinum $4000 to $9999
Diamond $10000 to $49999
Yttrium $50000 and above