Mitchell Conservatorium teachers provide graded, sequential music tuition which is carefully aligned with the development level, interest and ability of each student.
• The teaching and music education programs at Mitchell Conservatorium cater to a wide range of instrumentalists, singers and composition students in a variety of music genres and media.
• Every Mitchell Conservatorium student benefits from the individual attention provided by qualified and committed teachers in a dedicated musical environment.
From Infants To Mature Age
• An excellent music program for toddlers and young children is available combining listening, moving, singing and playing instruments.
• For the young beginner or mature adult, the music-for-leisure devotee or group players, Mitchell Conservatorium offers many opportunities for students to show their musical progress and talent at their level of attainment.
Programs Of Study At All Levels
• For those students wishing to participate in graded external programs, Mitchell Conservatorium offers AMEB and Trinity Guildhall courses of study.
• Students with special needs including a physical or learning disability have access to a qualified Music Therapist. The Alexander Technique is available in fortnightly sessions.
• The School Program, Ensembles membership, Extension Program and Speech & Drama classes are available throughout the school term.
• Mitchell Conservatorium offers a video-link option for distance delivery from our Bathurst, Lachlan and Lithgow studios.
• This state of the art facility provides Mitchell Conservatorium students at each campus access to our specialist teachers, in all instrumental and vocal disciplines.
• Tuition rates for Video-link delivery are the same as face-to-face, on-campus lessons. For more information about our Video-link delivery option, contact Mitchell Conservatorium.