1. Teachers’ lesson times are booked by the office. If a student is unable to attend a lesson, as a courtesy, please notify the teacher or the Conservatorium. However, be aware that when a student/parent/guardian or school cancels a lesson - there is NO REFUND (except in special circumstances, such as illness/accident (supported by medical certificate),in which case the teacher may consider making up the lesson).
2. If a teacher cancels a lesson and cannot make-up the lesson, then the teacher will advise the office to process a refund. On this advice the refund will show as a credit on the following Term’s invoice.
3. School group tuition can include a combination of weekly group tuition with band workshops, band performances, assemblies and Eisteddfods. Any scheduled school group tuition missed will not be refunded.
4. All ensembles are a flat rate per term, regardless of how many lessons are held. There are no refunds.
5. The Conservatorium reserves the right to discontinue/reassign any groups with insufficient enrolments at any time.
6. Cancellation of Lessons by parent/student THREE WEEKS NOTICE IN WRITING must be given to the office to cancel lessons. Upon receiving advice that lessons are to cease the office must notify the teacher as soon as practicable. If a student withdraws during a term with the appropriate notice, a refund will be made for lessons not received that would fall outside of the three weeks. If insufficient notice or no notice is received in writing, then fees will not be refunded.
7. Notice of cancellation (not returning) for the next term/year. Each student enrolment continues from Term to Term and Year to Year. Therefore three weeks written confirmation to cancel lessons is required otherwise it is assumed lessons are continuing and fees will not be refunded.
Please contact the campus administration direct if you have any further questions or concerns.